Saturday 23 April 2011

News.me For iPad App Available Now


News.me For iPad App Available Now


News.me iPad App
News.Me is a social news reading app released now for iPad and joins the war with the other new reading apps like Zite and Flipboard. The News.me for iPad app is now available to download for Free (one week trial) from App Store, but users need to to pay a weekly charges or one-year subscription charges later.
News.me app’s intuitive UI lets the users to see what their friends are reading and sharing on Twitter and users will also get a list of widely known twitterers like Arianna Huffington and Nicholas Kristof from New York Times. Users can read the full articles in full text, images, and videos in a streamlined layout – all without any advertisements from publishers.
It also allows the users to save the stories for later via a News.me reading list, with the option of adding it to “Instapaper”. Users must have the Twitter account to use News.me app.
News.me iPad App
Download
Users now can download the News.me app for iPad here at iTunes Store (hit the link) for Free. Users use it for a week, but after that, they have to pay a subscription fee of $0.99 for a week, and then $34.99 for a one year subscription. The app is weighing in at 5.8mb of size and the iPad is required to run with iOS 3.2 or later versions.
News.me iPad App
[Source: iTunes]

No comments:

Post a Comment